Undergraduate Administrative Intern
Los Angeles Education Research Institute at UCLA Luskin
Start Date: Immediate
The Los Angeles Education Research Institute (LAERI) at UCLA Luskin conducts research to inform solutions to educational challenges facing L.A. Our mission is to improve the equity and quality of students’ educational experiences by producing research evidence that decision-makers and educators find useful for educational improvement.
LAERI seeks an undergraduate intern for the fall quarter to assist with the daily management of LAERI’s research activities. Work will take place remotely. Depending on available funding and interest, it may be possible to continue working with LAERI during the winter and spring quarters.
- Assist with scheduling and coordinating internal and external meetings
- Organize and maintain documents related to LAERI’s research projects
- Gather and summarize materials (e.g., newspaper articles, school board meeting minutes) that are relevant to LAERI’s research
- Current undergraduate student
- Available to work a minimum of 5-10 hours per week during regular business hours
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit a single PDF file that includes the following: (1) a cover letter describing their interest in the position and relevant experience; (2) a resume; and (3) an unofficial transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Undergraduate Administrative Intern Application.” Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.